Thursday, February 13, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Dip



Snowed like all get out overnight, so we have been staying indoors throughout the day. The good thing I’m a kind of Girl Scout attitude, always ready and prepared, wink wink! Before the snow storm, I got everything I need milk, bread, water and so on. I bought a lot of crackers and something ready to eat in case the power outage.

Since nothing much to do, I indulge myself in food... non-stop munching. I came up to make this buffalo, chicken dip for our snack. This dip is so good and you can’t resist stopping. I made a sandwich out of it too and hmm so yummy.

Preparations made so easy, yet taste so fantastic!        



Ingredients:

8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
10 oz. white chunks chicken breast
3 Tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
½ tsp. coarse black pepper



Procedure:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat cream cheese for 1 minute in the microwave.
3. Place the heated cream cheese in a large bowl and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Use a spatula to combine all the ingredients, mix until smooth.
5. Place the mixture in a baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top it turns to brown.
6. Serve with celery sticks or with your favorite cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment