Friday, February 7, 2014

Citrus Baked Tilapia


I made this delectable recipe the other night, and it is so satisfying. It has been a hectic schedule for me and family, and I want to prepare a dish away over at the stove top. I missed eating fish so I decided to bake this tilapia, which I have available.

We had this fish along with pineapple, tomato salsa plus steamed broccoli. It was an ordinary night for us and seems became a special one.

I promised this would be another additional recipe for you that you will love. Try and let me know how it is.

Ingredients:

2 piece Tilapia fillet
3 lemons, sliced into circular shapes
Olive oil
2 sprigs fresh dill
Garlic powder
Lemon and pepper powder
Salt

Procedure:

1. Preheat oven to broil setting.
2. Place tilapia on a grill pan, drizzle both sides vigorously with olive oil.
3. Season it well with powder spices and salt. Squeeze one lemon over the fish.
4. Place sliced lemon at the bottom and top.
5. Put the sprigs dill on top.
6. Drizzle once more with olive oil.
7. Broil for 25-30 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment