Friday, January 31, 2014

Mini Hawaiian Pizza




It was fun preparing a homemade pizza with my daughter. We made a priceless moment, making this pizza, I felt she really appreciated being with me in the kitchen. Her anticipation to have the mini pizza is something tickles my heart. I saw how she’s so proud to make her own smiley Hawaiian pizza. My 3 years old son is enjoying too, he was counting the time on the oven down to zero. This is something I will treasure forever and I would love to make more pizza with them.

I realized how important to engage your children help you in a simple way of making a meal. In this way they will learn how to be a responsible and independent being. The most is the bond ties between parent and child. My daughter whispered “Mom, I look forward to make pepperoni pizza”. :-)


Ingredients:


5 pieces English muffins split in half- 10 mini pizzas
1 cup Tomato pasta sauce
½ cup White Mushroom, sliced
2 Slices cooked ham, diced
½ cup Pitted black olives, sliced
½ cup Pineapple tidbits
½ cup Green bell pepper, diced
2 cup Mozzarella cheese
Olive oil spray

Procedure:

1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the pasta sauce on top of muffins.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of sauce and arrange all the vegetables and ham on top.
4. Spray olive oil and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let it cool and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment