Sunday, February 2, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Wings



Finally, the most awaiting America’s favorite Super bowl game is here. We feel like throwing a mini party today while watching the game. My husband is a football fan and seems my daughter had influenced too. We are so excited to watch the match and we hope our team will win.

Americans won’t miss to have Buffalo wings every Super bowl game. So, I decided to make it today. I woke up very early and went to church with my daughter, and then after we headed to the supermarket. All in list we need for the game night are checked.

While am writing this, I am just done cooking this dish. I can smell the tangy buffalo sauce and seems inviting to eat them up, but the game will start later tonight and hope there’ll be some more before the game. I tasted one, and it is so finger licking’ delicious, my mouth already starting to party.

I need to stop my writing here, because I ran out some tomatoes for my salsa and I need to drive to buy in the nearby market. Later, I’ll be posting more of the recipes I’m going to make for the game night.


Ingredients:

2 lbs. Chicken wings, tips cut off and cut in half
½ tsp. Onion powder
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying

Sauce:

3 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
2 Cloves, grated garlic
½ cup Louisiana hot sauce
1/8 cup White wine vinegar
3 Tbsp. Ketchup
1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce


Procedure:

1. Season chicken wings with salt, pepper and onion powder.
2. Heat oil in pan or deep fryer; fry the chicken by batch until brown and crispy.
3. Place on a plate with paper towel to absorb oil. Set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat, sauté the garlic until fragrant.
5. Pour in the last four ingredients and simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Place the fried wings in a large bowl and pour in the sauce. Toss until all wings well coated with sauce.
7. Serve with fresh celery sticks with dressings.




No comments:

Post a Comment