Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Creamy Lemon Shrimp



This is one of my creations, and I’m so proud of this recipe. The combination of lemon and cream is just amazing. It is very rich in flavor with a hint of cilantro.

I have tried to cook shrimp in many ways but, this catches my heart, just love the elegant taste of cream and lemon. I choose not to peel the shrimps, because I want to keep as much as possible the natural and fresh flavor. Eating it using my hands, peel off the skin and dip in the creamy sauce, increase my appetite more.

Try this flavorful recipe and please let me know how it is.



Ingredients:

1.5 lb. large size fresh shrimps, antennae snipped off, washed
1 Lemon
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 Cloves garlic, sliced
½ cup Heavy cream
3 Sprigs cilantro, chopped
Salt and Pepper

Procedure:

1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet, and sauté garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in the shrimps, simmer until turns red color.
3. Pour in the cream and season with salt and pepper, simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze lemon over the shrimps and sprinkle the chopped cilantro.
5. Stir and off the heat.
6. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment